Key Concepts & External Studies
This is the safe spot. Find here sustainability concepts, studies, reports and documentaries on plastics and their effects... everything to keep you learning and kicking.
• Circle Economy delivers here 7 Key Elements to Kickstart Circular Thinking
• To explore further the concept of Circularity, explore this space of the Ellen Mc Arthur Foundation website
• What if the economy was not solely ruled by workers and factories, but also by social and environmental factors? Watch Kate Raworth unveil the principes of The Donught Economy in this TED Talk
• Read here the seminal comparative analysis between single-use and reusables, produced by our friends at Hope Solutions. "It Doesn't Stack Up" is a must-read to understand why choosing for reusables will always be the better option.
• Read into Powerful Thinking's "The Show Must Go On" Report of UK music industry's environmental footprint here
• Browse here Vision 2025's resources for the UK music industry
• We helped FMA in creating guidelines for Spanish event organisers to align to the 2030 Agenda. Find the report coming soon (Spanish only for now)
• Watch Matthew Shribman's "Plastic In The Air" film over here
• Plastic Oceans started right from the success of their movie, "A Plastic Ocean". Still available to watch on Netflix. Watch all of their movies here
• Ellen Mc Arthur Foundation's report "The New Plastics Economy: Rethinking the Future of Plastics" laid the foundation for the Global Commitments. Read the report here, and learn about the Global Commitment here [+link to sustainability framework]
• Read about "The Hidden Costs of a Plastic Planet", a report published by the Center for International Environmental Law in 2019.